"It is possible to die from eating. But I think to be professional means you don't die." (Takeru Kobayashi)

Monday, February 11, 2008

THE WING BOWL POST GOES UP TONIGHT

I promise.

In other news, my goal of giving up meat for the 40 days of Lent isn't going so well. I've decided to back off my NO MEAT promise and only give up red meat. That's still pretty hard because of all the meats out there, the red is my favorite. No steaks, no burgers, no pepperoni on my pizza. (Wait, it's red in color, but is pepperoni technically red meat? Please say no.) Yesterday I was in the Burger King drive through and they were advertising their new Ultimate Double Whopper with extra bacon. I ordered a spicy chicken crisp and did not enjoy it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's how it starts....

10:17 AM

 
Blogger Dave S. said...

No, I can totally avoid red meat (though it won't be fun). I like chicken and fish and pork, so I'll have no problem feeding my craving for animal flesh.

11:40 AM

 
Blogger Carey said...

does religion have anything to do with this attempt? I am ashamed, Dave. you have to be more strict than this. Do it for god, man. FOR GOD!!!!!

12:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home