"It is possible to die from eating. But I think to be professional means you don't die." (Takeru Kobayashi)

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

IN 2008, I RESOLVE TO...

Become a master deep fryer chef (I got a deep fryer for Christmas).

Organize, promote, and emcee an eating contest for a local restaurant (for a fee, of course).

Finally attempt a 20 patty Burger King cheeseburger.

Continue to learn more about beer.

Brew my own beer.

Go to Chicago and eat a deep dish pizza from Giordano's. Or order one by mail.

Go camping more often and become a better camping cook.

Continue to donate to charitable causes that fight hunger.

Finally build a UEPa website.

Eat more burgers.

Test my one hour capacity for wings.

Test my 24-hour capacity for anything.

Buy a dehydrator and make my own beef jerky.

Do all of this (and a lot more) and still manage to stick my new gym schedule.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't need a dehydrator to make beef jerkey. It's very easy. Cowboys did it.

12:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home