"It is possible to die from eating. But I think to be professional means you don't die." (Takeru Kobayashi)

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

WING BOWL TICKETS PURCHASED!

Just to let you all know, I just bought 13 Wing Bowl tickets. Even selecting the "Best Available" seating option, the best I could get was Upper General Admission. I think that's where we were last year. I didn't see any assigned seating during the ordering process, so I think we just stumble in and find seats where ever we can in that section.

I'll need four of the tickets for me, Beau and two others. The other nine are up for grabs. Who's in this year? Carey, Jill, Ian, Tut? If we need more tickets, we can always pick up a few on Ebay. That's how we got our tix for last years' Bowl.

50 days and counting.

7 Comments:

Blogger steakbellie said...

sold out in 45 minutes!

2:07 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Save 1 for TUT... .but if I could get in someone's entourage I'd be honored to represent!!!

UEPa!!!

4:58 PM

 
Blogger US MALE said...

M.M.: I expect to hear you louds mouths from above. Enjoy the show

5:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me!

How much do I owe you?

7:51 PM

 
Blogger Dave S. said...

45 minutes?! That's insane. Glad I got them when I did.

You'll hear us US, that's for sure. Tix are $5, Jill. You can pay me whenever. No hurry (pay at Wing Bowl is fine).

9:27 PM

 
Blogger Carey said...

You are the man, Dave. Hold on to them, we will get a full group by show time. I thought the tickets weren't on sale until the 15th?

10:16 PM

 
Blogger Dan said...

We'll be reporting from pretty close to the trenches this year... section 115, row 21.

10:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home