"It is possible to die from eating. But I think to be professional means you don't die." (Takeru Kobayashi)

Saturday, December 08, 2007

"FUCK, I WANNA EAT GODDAMNIT!"

I may make that the new title of this blog. Or put it on a t-shirt and add it to the UEPa store. Who knows. That soon-to-be immortal statement comes from the video below, which is an actual complaint phoned in to the Jimmy Dean customer service line. There are way too many great lines in this gem to highlight here, so I'll let you pick and choose your favorites.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well gollee gomer, If it wasnt all about complaining about the size of the sausage i could swear this was a very hostile threatening phone call.Does he honestly think he is going to get them to make the sausage 16oz again because of his nasty unsouthern like hospitality ? Why this godamm cheap southern redneck sound as though he got his finger on the rifle trigger button and about to shoot some yankee kentucky style

10:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds just like the guy that sung that 1950's song "Big bad John"

12:43 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love how the best part of his rant is after he "hangs up" the phone..... And he calls his wife fat, but in a kinda nice way.

11:33 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could hear what the guy said. Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to get the sound back on my computer -- or why it went away in the first place. Maybe i didn't treat it nice enough, lol.

Derek: Where have you been, man? I keep trying to get in touch with you. What's up?

7:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home