"It is possible to die from eating. But I think to be professional means you don't die." (Takeru Kobayashi)

Monday, November 05, 2007

WHY I'D WEIGH 350 POUNDS IF I LIVED IN CHICAGO

Supposedly if you're ever in Chicago and you've got a hankering for pizza, you've got to stop at Giordano's and order one of their famous stuffed deep dish pizzas. Steakbellie was there not long and snapped the picture at right. It's pretty much one of the most incredible things I've ever seen.

I went to the Giordano's website and you can order one of their stuffed heaven pies for only $22 (plus $40 to have it shipped in dry ice). I'm very tempted to do it. Check out the video below and tell me you aren't tempted too.

1 Comments:

Blogger steakbellie said...

I'm not kidding when I tell you this pizza was so unique and wonderful. Why cant anyone duplicate this elsewhere????

10:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home