"It is possible to die from eating. But I think to be professional means you don't die." (Takeru Kobayashi)

Sunday, October 28, 2007

McPIZZA

Sean Gordon passed along a link to a blog featuring a pizza topped with various McDonald's menu items. A little sauce, two cheeseburgers, a handful of fries, five or six chicken nuggets and topped with a healthy layer of mozzarella cheese. Below is a photo of the culinary masterpiece before the cheese and oven sealed the deal. I'd like to try this myself. The only question is, which restaurants and toppings do I choose?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

KFC Pizza!

Mmmm those sweet biscuits, mashed potatoes, mac&cheese, fat fries, and some crispy chicken.

10:24 AM

 
Blogger Dave S. said...

Me likey, except for the mashed potatoes. That's just going way too far. Freak.

1:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's only one thing wrong with that picture of the McD's Pizza: The presentation!

Keep the burgers where they are; they'll be the "eyes". Move the nuggets to the center to create a "nose" and lay the fries out to make a big "smile". That way, it will truly be a Happy Meal! Get it? Smily face pizza from McDonald's food = Happy Meal?

Ok, I know, it's lame. But it was just too tempting not to say it.

11:58 PM

 
Blogger Dave S. said...

Now you're getting into a whole nother realm of artistic expression with food. Either way, I'm sure it'll taste great.

7:41 AM

 
Blogger Carey said...

I like Derek's idea, and gave me one of my own. A sheppard's pizza pie. Layers of mashed potato, corn, and ground beef. Each layer seperated by a layer of cheese.

10:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home