"It is possible to die from eating. But I think to be professional means you don't die." (Takeru Kobayashi)

Friday, April 13, 2007

THE OFFICIAL UEPa STORE IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS!

It looks like everyone likes the new UEPa uniform so, over the last few nights, I created an entire Cafe Press store chock full of official UEPa gear! There's a link below the UEPa logo in right hand column of this page and if you ever want to access the store directly, the URL is www.cafepress.com/uepa.

The official men's, women's AND dog's uniforms are all there. Sleeve colors on the uni's are up to you. If you want to put your name and/or a number of anything else on the back of the shirt, just let me know and I'll create it and put it in the store for you.

Don't forget to check out the UEPa logo and photo magnets. Also, by popuar demand, the UEPa thong is up for grabs (nothing like a little flossing while you're eating). All prices have no mark-up on them, so I'm not making a dime on any of this. I thought about trying to, just to support my growing wing habit, but it just didn't feel right. Actually, if I made any money off this stuff, I'd have to split it with Wing Tut (the founder of UEPa) and Steakbellie (the designer of our logo). Thanks guys...for giving my competitive eating life new meaning. Now go buy some crap!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you make one with BEEFEATER on the back and 8 like a baseball jersey.

10:58 AM

 
Blogger steakbellie said...

There's nothing like taking things too far. Thats really awesome!

2:04 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a Golden GOD!

WING TUT
+1
Eat more, Eat Fast!

5:04 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Edit

The Boy King, WING TUT
+1
Eat More, Eat Fast!


With that on the back, I'm buying!

5:06 PM

 
Blogger Dave S. said...

No problem BEEFEATER and TUT. I'll see if I can get those designs up on the site this weekend.

7:57 PM

 
Blogger Carey said...

It sucks that they don't just give the shopper the choice of paying a little more for a customized shirt, something on the back. We can always get the iron on letters and numbers, the felt ones like from little league. I am definately getting a trucker hat, and I know Ian is gonna sport one too.

9:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home