"It is possible to die from eating. But I think to be professional means you don't die." (Takeru Kobayashi)

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

"DON'T TELL ME HOW TO EAT DONUTS!"

A friend sent me a link to a semi-complete collection of food-related Simpson's quotes. This page is called "Eating with the Simpsons" but at the top you'll find a bunch of other links to foodie quotes from the greatest cartoon ever created (18 years and counting). A few favorites below:


HOMER: Yo Apu, give me the usual.
APU: Yes, sir. One Kwik-E-Dog, one bubble gum cigar and the latest issue of Success magazine.
HOMER: Mmmm. Hey, this hot dog tastes different.
APU: Yes, I just cleaned out the machine sir, so the snack you are enjoying has not been soaking in its putrid grease.
HOMER: Yeah ... but without all the grease all you can taste is the hog anus.


HOMER: Donut?
LISA: No thanks. Do you have any fruit?
HOMER: This has purple stuff inside. Purple is a fruit.


HOMER: Oh, Lord! Why do You mock me?
MARGE: Homer, that's not God. That's a waffle Bart stuck to the ceiling. (Marge pries the waffle off the ceiling.)
HOMER: Lord, I know I shouldn't eat thee, but ... (munch munch munch) ... mmm ... sacrilicious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home