"It is possible to die from eating. But I think to be professional means you don't die." (Takeru Kobayashi)

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

THE FUTURE UEPa UNIFORM?

I was messing around on Cafe Press and, through no real artistic effort, created a UEPa shirt. The design below costs $16.99. In true baseball shirt style, I'm messing around with different ways to put eater nicknames on the back. Maybe even a number of some significance. I also made a UEPa thong (you really can put a design on anything on Cafe Press), but I don't think that one will sell very well.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I call #8. HA I beat you all to it.

11:47 PM

 
Blogger Carey said...

How much room is in the front of that thong?

8:20 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any way we can "customize" the shirts further with personal effects before ordering?

8:53 AM

 
Blogger Carey said...

Food stains can be applied later, Derek.

11:43 AM

 
Blogger bleeeeeeeeeeeeeee said...

.. .. ...

12:41 PM

 
Blogger Dave S. said...

TUT - You can put stuff on the back too. Like a name or number or a list of contests/victories (please, no jokes about mine being a really short list).

Pretty much anything really. Any picture you want, you can put it on there. But just on the front and back. The shirts also come in Navy sleeves and black sleeves.

CAREY - Not enough.

1:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

M-squared has done it again! That, my friends, is why the man is our president. Put me down for number 9 and a thong too...JUST KIDDING, or was I. Hmmmmmmm.

8:09 PM

 
Blogger Carey said...

are you going to give us the link to your store?

8:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home