"It is possible to die from eating. But I think to be professional means you don't die." (Takeru Kobayashi)

Friday, February 23, 2007

PSYCHING MYSELF OUT

I just got a text from Wing Tut talking about how excited he is about tomorrow. Glad to see I'm not the only one. But my inner hypochondriac always comes out in the 24 hours prior to an contest. Every strange stomach gurgle makes me freak out. Every sniffle too.

"Ohmygod, what's that weird feeling in my stomach?! What's that pain in my intestine?! I'd better not be coming down with something!"

I just have to tell myself: It's all in my head. It's all in my head. It's all in my head. Unless it's a head cold. Oh shit!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

TRY SAYING TO YOURSELF "ITS ALL GOING TO FIT IN MY STOMACH" OVER AND OVER. A POSSITIVE MINDSET WORKS. I KEEP TRYING TO GET DOUBTS OUT OF IANS HEAD BUT HE STILL WORRIES TO MUCH AND I HAVE TOLD HIM SO. LOL

I THINK I CAN I THINK I CAN

BABOOM!

I KNOW I CAN!!!!!!

VAC

SEE YALL TOMORROW, LOOKING FORWARD TO IT. I HOPE MY ASS ISNT TOO SORE AFTER MY 5 HOUR DRIVE. DOESNT MATTER CAUSE I GET ACCUSED OF BEING A SORE ASS ALL THE TIME BY IFOCE EATERS. LOL JUST LIVIN UP TO MY REPUTATION THEN I GUESS. LOL

5:14 PM

 
Blogger XXXX said...

Have Fun and Eat Big!

3:15 AM

 
Blogger Carey said...

eat big. I like that. Can we use that for the UEPa slogan?

3:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home