"It is possible to die from eating. But I think to be professional means you don't die." (Takeru Kobayashi)

Sunday, February 18, 2007

REAL BACON DOESN'T WORK AS WELL

From the good folks at Accoutrements comes Bacon bandages! I love these things almost as much as I love real bacon. The package advertises a "Free Toy Inside!" but do you really need one? I don't think so. These things make me want to try to jump my bike over a ramp made with a thin piece of plywood propped up on some books just so I can wipe out and have a reason to wear a bacon bandage on my elbow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check out Archie McPhee - they have tons of meat items, including but not limited to "i love meat" wristbands, meat pencil toppers, bacon shower curtain and steak air fresheners (which I got for my bro for x-mas). See link below to their bacon page!
http://www.mcphee.com/categories/meat.html
-Pizza Princess

7:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home