"It is possible to die from eating. But I think to be professional means you don't die." (Takeru Kobayashi)

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

UEPa UNITE FOR THE ANNUAL HAMBURG, PA HAMBURGER EATING CONTEST!

According to Hamburg, PA's local paper (thanks EatFeats) and some early communications with the organizers, the annual "Taste of Hamburg-er Festival" hamburger eating contest will take place on Saturday, August 30. In this year's contest, Ian will defend his title and try to top last year's 13 burger performance.

Ian (always the UEPa diplomat) has been in touch with the festival organizer about a few details, including the prize, which we're trying to raise from $50 to closer to $200. I'll keep you all posted when more information becomes available. I know I'll be there and I'm pretty sure Ian will be there. Anyone else?

1 Comments:

Blogger Carey said...

I really wish I could commit to something, but I am awaiting plans to go to Malaysia, Korea, and China for work.

8:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home