"It is possible to die from eating. But I think to be professional means you don't die." (Takeru Kobayashi)

Sunday, November 25, 2007

WING BOWL TICKETS ON SALE SOON?

According to Eat Feats, a recent online article says Wing Bowl tickets will go on sale tomorrow (Monday) at 10 am. The WIP website doesn't confirm that, but it does say a "huge Wing Bowl 16 announcement" will be made on Monday. If anyone hears what that announcement is, leave a comment (if OJ doesn't announce the news first).

I don't think tickets will go on sale tomorrow, but I could be wrong. It seems like WIP would announce when the tickets will go on sale at least a few days in advance (both on the air and online) in order to give people a chance to talk about it and get ready. Either way, I'll be ready to make the buy and, if they do go on sale tomorrow, I'll swoop in and buy 15 tickets for the whole gang. Stay tuned for updates.

UPDATE: As predicted, WIP only made an announcement about future Wing Bowl ticket sales. Tickets will go on sale on Wednesday, December 12 at 9 am for $5 each (same as last year).

8 Comments:

Blogger pjaskate said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:16 AM

 
Blogger pjaskate said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:19 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could really use a Tundra... I think I should try this "Wing Bowl" thing.

3:15 PM

 
Blogger Dave S. said...

If you make it into Wing Bowl as an eater, the U-Haul will be decked out in support of you, Philly Guy. Seriously.

4:11 PM

 
Blogger Carey said...

Pete, do you need a ride saturday?

7:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carey, yeah I do. I thought I'd catch you on aim, but you've been hiding as of late.

8:20 AM

 
Blogger Carey said...

Sorry, I just got back from Portland. I will work out the logistics tomorrow, but expect me there around 8 am.

8:55 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

9:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home