"It is possible to die from eating. But I think to be professional means you don't die." (Takeru Kobayashi)

Friday, August 15, 2008

IT'S PROBABLY COORS LIGHT

Yesterday, Eat Feats mentioned a video of Joey Chestnut and some other guy throwing down in a contest to see who can drink a pitcher of beer the fastest. Picking the winner of this one is like trying to figure out who's going to win a slam dunk contest between Lebron James and my mother. I mean, this is the guy who drank a gallon of milk in 41 seconds to gain entry into the 2006 Wing Bowl. Check out the contest below.



It kind reminds me of this video of a guy who drinks six beers in about 10 seconds.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That guy can drink!

Is that me?

4:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to note that Joey didn't spill, from what I can see. I like to see Joey and Pat go distance. I'd join in just for fun.

4:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home