"It is possible to die from eating. But I think to be professional means you don't die." (Takeru Kobayashi)

Thursday, September 18, 2008

BIG WHOOP

Just a reminder that the whoopie pie contest is this Saturday at 2:30 pm in Lancaster. Check out the specifics here. There is no advanced registration. Just show and get on the list, but you should probably show up at least an hour early (you'll be able to catch the Whoopie Yell Off at 2pm). I may compete in that as well. I've been practicing.

Carey and Joel cannot make it, so it looks like it'll be me and Ian. Jill? Gooey Sean? Anyone else?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Luck Guys

I've been wanting to travel out to this one for 3 years now and always something is in the way.

This weekend I'll be in Niagara Falls.

1:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be there getting my whoopie on with you guys. Look forward to seeing every one!

5:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could, man. It looks like I'll have a busy day, though. I *MAY* make it to Bun and Cheese in the Bronx, but I'm not even sure if I'll do that.

I appreciate that you'd be willing to pick me up, though. As SOON as Wing Bowl is anounced, I'll be looking for hotels. I'll be sure to pitch in and meet you 50/50 on all your Wing Bowl expenses. I got you're back on that one. :o)

10:38 PM

 
Blogger Dave S. said...

Sorry, Jill. I'm not going to be headed to Wing Bowl this year.

9:13 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? No Wing Bowl! Dave, why? You're the Wing Bowl man!

8:14 PM

 
Blogger Dave S. said...

I just deleted a bunch of mean and negative comments from this post (including some responses to those comments). I'm all for healthy discourse, but let's try to keep it respectful on here. This is a family blog!

10:30 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Dave :oD

7:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home