"It is possible to die from eating. But I think to be professional means you don't die." (Takeru Kobayashi)

Friday, September 12, 2008

"WIFE SWAP" SEEKS COMPETITIVE EATING FAMILIES

I received the following inquiry via e-mail. This is the same show Badlands was featured on a year or two ago. If anyone fits the bill, feel free to contact her! Oh, and be sure to tell her I referred you so I can get that $1,000 referral prize. Why should you tell her I referred you? Because I'll give you half of it!

My name is Amanda Gershkowitz and I am a Casting Associate Producer for ABC families hit reality show 'Wife Swap.' We are currently casting for our fifth season and we are looking for families WHERE MOM AND/OR DAD IS A COMPETITIVE EATER! We cast everywhere from Maine to California , and this would bring a fun and unique dynamic to the show.

The premise of Wife Swap is simple: for seven days, two wives from two different families with very different values exchange husbands, children and lives (but not bedrooms) to discover what it's like to live a different family's life. It's an interesting social experiment and a great way to see your family in a whole new light. It is shot as a documentary series, so NO scripts and no set. It's just one camera that is documenting your life.

Families that appear on the show will receive a financial honorarium for lost wages, time and commitment. And if you refer a family that appears on the show you would receive $1000. Here at 'Wife Swap' we look for a two-parent home with at least one child between the ages of 6 and 17 living at home full time.

If you are interested, please email me your contact information and tell me a little about your family. Or if you would like to refer a family, please email me their contact information and I will be in touch. Thank you!

Amanda Gershkowitz

Casting Associate Producer, Wife Swap
amanda.gershkowitz@rdfnewyork.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home