"It is possible to die from eating. But I think to be professional means you don't die." (Takeru Kobayashi)

Thursday, May 08, 2008

TWO SCOOPS OF WHOOP ASS

Tomorrow is our office cereal eating contest. The first event in our Summer of Gluttony. After a training run with a box of Life cereal and taking into consideration the suggestions everyone offered here on Mega Munch, I've decided to make Raisin Bran my cereal of choice during tomorrow's showdown.

Based on my training run last week, this contest will be the quickest office eating event we've ever had. I don't want to discourage any of the competition, but I will say the contest will be over in less than 10 minutes.

UPDATE: The contest has been rescheduled for Monday, May 12.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good choice. You took the right advice.

2:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home