"It is possible to die from eating. But I think to be professional means you don't die." (Takeru Kobayashi)

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

EAT THIS BLOG!

As first reported on EatFeats, the world of competitive eating blogging has two new high profile members now that Joey and Pat have begun co-authoring a blog over on YardBarker. They must have noticed that I stopped writing for a while and felt the need to fill the void with some chatter of their own. Or they just got really bored during the off season.
.
To state the obvious, it's pretty awesome that Chestnut and Bertoletti are online and talking. I'm looking forward to checking in regularly (I've added them to my blogroll in case you ever need the link). We need more inside perpectives from top ranked eaters and they're the #1 and #2 eaters in the world, so you can't get much more inside or top-ranked than that.

1 Comments:

Blogger A-Bomb said...

and Joey is sporting a nice new 'do

4:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home