"It is possible to die from eating. But I think to be professional means you don't die." (Takeru Kobayashi)

Thursday, October 05, 2006

THE CIRCUIT (Episode 1): "Hunger Strikes"

I've discovered a program that lets you create your own comic strips based on a somewhat limited series of interchangable characters and background settings so I made this one. It's about a guy who leaves his old life behind to pursue a career in competitive eating. I'll create new ones from time to time and some of them might actually be humorous (but no promises).

CLICK TO ENLARGE AND READ!

7 Comments:

Blogger A-Bomb said...

Hey munch - love the cartoon, but this offer from asdffdsa, right above, sounds almost too good to pass up!!!

9:19 AM

 
Blogger steakbellie said...

will there be nudity?

12:22 PM

 
Blogger Dave S. said...

Perhaps some nudity. And maybe a little of that docking stuff Deep Dish is so crazy about. Who knows.

1:43 PM

 
Blogger bothenook said...

so did you learn to eat like this in the Nav?
howdy, welcome to the bubbleblogger sphere!
i've linked your site, so that means you have to post a couple of seastories now and then, or else, no twinkies.

11:34 PM

 
Blogger Dave S. said...

Sea stories...well, they'll have to be food related, of course. I'll see what I can cook up.

10:19 AM

 
Blogger p.d.murray said...

wait. wait.

let me get this straight.

i can gift 5k worth of nudity?


i'll be making the cartoon of your past life in paralllel and it'll probably be funnier.

9:13 PM

 
Blogger Dave S. said...

In my past life I was a cheesesteak, so I guess that could be funny.

(And yes, you can reincarnated as inatimate objects...my uncle is a crock pot in my aunt's kitchen and every time she makes chili, he talks to her. I haven't heard him, but that's what she says.)

7:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home