"It is possible to die from eating. But I think to be professional means you don't die." (Takeru Kobayashi)

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Beavis & Butthead do competitive eating

When I was in my late teens and early 20s, Beavis & Butthead were funnier than just about anything else on TV. I guess my sense of humor has changed a little bit since then, but they're still entertaining. In this clip, the pair enter a bratwurst eating contest in an effort to win a 1988 "mostly Chevy Cavalier."

If Beavis (the blonde one) & Butthead were competitive eaters, which real life eaters would they be?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and steakbellie?

3:45 PM

 
Blogger Dave S. said...

HA! I can do a pretty good Beavis impersonation, but no. My guesses are revealed by clicking on their names.

5:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home