"It is possible to die from eating. But I think to be professional means you don't die." (Takeru Kobayashi)

Saturday, August 19, 2006

I need a slow IV drip of toffee, STAT!

This is what happens when work and play collide. I was doing some research about one of our clients and found this website that features various world record setting meals. Most of them are "world's largest" type creations, like the world's largest box of chocolates, world's largest ice cream cake or the world's largest bowl of dip (by our client, Friendship Dairies).

The lead story on the same website (junkfoodnews.net) is about Haagen-Dazs' new "Sticky Toffee Pudding Ice Cream." The Haagen-Dazs site describes the flavor as "rich vanilla ice cream swirled with a sticky toffee sauce and morsels of moist, brown sugar cake."

Damn, I'm hungry. I can't wait for the wing contest.

2 Comments:

Blogger RM1(SS) (ret) said...

Don't tell me - give me!

3:45 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god, I saw the Food Network show about the creation of this flavor and have been dying to try it. I've only been able to find it at Whole Foods though, which is a 40 minute ride from home. I might be reduced to eating the whole container standing outside the store or something.

1:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home