"It is possible to die from eating. But I think to be professional means you don't die." (Takeru Kobayashi)

Monday, July 30, 2007

ZOMBIE'S NEED TO WATCH THE WAISTLINE TOO

I'm in sort of a "post weird stuff" mood lately. That's what happens when you don't have much going on from a CE standpoint personally. Although I do need to set a date in September for the Big Daddy Luke Burger Showdown in Philly with Carey and Ian.

Anyhow, I'm a big fan of zombie movies, so I found the Zombie Food Pyramid below kind of funny. I couldn't be a zombie. I really don't like brains and organs. I especially don't like gristle. I'd be the zombie invading the Old Country Buffet moaning, "Neeeeeeed salisbury steak. Saaaalisbury steaaaaak!!"

A story on The Onion reports that Dr. Albert Rossum, director of the O'Bannon Institute For Postmortem Nutritional Studies, recommends an "all brain diet" for zombies. "A daily three-pound serving of brains supplies all the vital sugars, neurons, and ganglia essential to promoting zombie fitness and slowing the decomposition process," said Rossum, adding, "Braaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnns!"

3 Comments:

Blogger Carey said...

have we reached the competitive eating off season already?

4:51 PM

 
Blogger Dave S. said...

No. Is that a hint for me to post the local contests I dug up online?I'm telling you...September and October are going to be busy.

9:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You didn't fix it yet! Come on - you have standards to maintain!

11:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home