"It is possible to die from eating. But I think to be professional means you don't die." (Takeru Kobayashi)

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

PUSHING BUTTONS

Not long ago, Liz made a series of kick ass competitive eating related buttons, some with obscure CE phrases on them like "I'm not OJRifkin" and "I love HDBs." References only about one in a million people would get. I got to thinking about some other competitive eating related one-liners that would be good on a button. Here's a few I'd like to see:

"Rhonda Evans for President"

"Mrs. Janus"

"I might be Anonymous"

"Where's Seaver?"

"??? is the new ??"

"Gyaruru ROCKS!"

"I'm a hot dog woman"

"I'm a bun man"

"WWJCE?"

"Kiss my AICE"

"Koby reversed!"

"I applied to be a bunnette and all I got was this lousy button"

8 Comments:

Blogger Carey said...

so here is a guy with a cafepress store, saying "these are some buttons I would like to see"
You might start a new generation on the old 80's button fad. I think it is time that it rolled back around. I would totally sport a huge white tee with hugh black letters saying "JOEY SAY EAT"
with all those buttons on it.

10:38 AM

 
Blogger Dave S. said...

Good point, good point. You've got my wheels turning.

12:10 PM

 
Blogger Carey said...

Here is one of the olsens modeling my shirt idea.
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f69/careyp74/myspace%20photos/0151eat.jpg

12:35 PM

 
Blogger Liz said...

Ha! I almost made one that said, "I ate at three qualifiers and all I got was this lousy button" but I figured most people who would wear that wouldn't be at Coney. You know I would have worn that last idea of yours, though :-)

Make some buttons!

12:47 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You down with HTBS?
Yeah you know me!

1:20 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HDBs*

1:20 PM

 
Blogger Carey said...

"SHOW ME YOUR BUNS"
"Co-ed Naked Competitive Eating-
eatin' food in the nude"
"Big Johnson Hot Dogs- There's nothin' like shoving a Big Johnson down your throat"

4:35 PM

 
Blogger Dave S. said...

I like Philly Guy's suggestion. I might keep it at "HTBS" just to mess with people's heads.

I can see where your mind is Carey. Thankfully I don't think the last one will fit on a button.

4:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home