"It is possible to die from eating. But I think to be professional means you don't die." (Takeru Kobayashi)

Friday, July 20, 2007

CE FAMILY GUY STYLE

God, I really need to watch Family Guy more often. I only watch it about never now, but I check out the clips on YouTube and it makes me laugh so hard I cry. Here's a disgusting one. It's sort of like an eating contest in reverse. Peter and gang drink some vomit-inducing ipicac and the LAST one to hurl gets to eat some pie.


It's not eating related, but this clip is also great.

2 Comments:

Blogger A-Bomb said...

What's your handicap...Great clip, D, laughing my ASS off!!!!

10:48 AM

 
Blogger Dave S. said...

I know. That show is great. At least in the two-and-a-half minutes clips I see on YouTube.

4:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home