"It is possible to die from eating. But I think to be professional means you don't die." (Takeru Kobayashi)

Friday, December 01, 2006

WHERE YOU AT UENY? THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT!

Like a runaway bus careening toward this car (don't we all wish), the UEPa continues to gain momentum. Billy from the superb foodie website SuperSizedMeals.com has a posting about our exploits at Denny's last month. Also don't forget to check out his entry about Pat Bertoletti's manhandling of the 5-pound burger at the Fieldhouse in Joliet, IL. It reinforces something I've known for quite a while now: I SUCK! (Just kid...no, really, I suck.)

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:10 AM

 
Blogger steakbellie said...

good luck tonite I hope you're over the cold.

I got a call from the UESD, he wants to know when the next big IFOCE contest is coming to Bismark.

He's only a group of one but he's got shirts and Letterhead. Those hoseheads at UENY cant even get that together...

3:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck, Munch. Try and drink something other than water. Those tacos get naaasty.

4:56 PM

 
Blogger Dave S. said...

Waiting for the tacos to arrive.

Got some iced tea to cleanse the pallate between tacos. My plan: Gorge for 10 minutes (when I'll no doubt hit the wall), rest for 8 or 10 minutes to get things settled and get the appetite back up, then hit it hard again for the last 10 minutes when I know what I have to do to win.

5:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The UENY was broke up a long time ago by the AICE/IFOCE rift.

UEPa will bring it all back together.

5:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

9:32 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

5:40 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good site! Good stuff, i found lots of intresting things here. Many thanks. Congratulations!
- www.blogger.com t
samsung ringtone
motorola ringtone
sony ericsson ringtone
nokia ringtone

12:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home