"It is possible to die from eating. But I think to be professional means you don't die." (Takeru Kobayashi)

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

MY BODY HATES ME RIGHT NOW

Just like Liz and many Republican members of Congress, Heather and I spent this past weekend moving out of our old place and into a new one. The new apartment is on the third floor. No elevator. My legs aren't happy, but they're coming around.

The process has also thrown off our normally healthy diet. We usually eat good-for-you meals with lots of vegetables and fiber and lean meats (thanks to Heather's library of Cooking Light magazines), but for the past four days we've eaten--if my preservative clogged memory serves me right--pizza, subs, Wendy's, Chinese, and Burger King. Pretty much in that order.

Yeah, I know, when I went to BK I didn't HAVE to order the double Whopper (with cheese). I could have ordered a grilled chicken sandwhich or a salad. But I didn't. And now four days of trans fats are catching up to me and I'm feeling kind of...slow. So bear with me while I try to get back on track.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have Quiznos and take-out Chinese food on our list. Though, I'll admit it helps when you have parents 15 minutes away wondering if you want to come over for dinner.

12:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You didn't get a Quadruple Stacker? Shame on you!

5:25 PM

 
Blogger Dave S. said...

I was totally eyeing it though. And the triple Whopper. Yeah, they have a TRIPLE WHOPPER.

10:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home