"It is possible to die from eating. But I think to be professional means you don't die." (Takeru Kobayashi)

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

FOOD FIGHT!

I'm trying to remember the last time I was in a food fight. Actually, now I'm trying to remember if I've EVER been in a food fight. When I was in the boy scouts? No. At a few of those summer camps my parents sent me to when I was a kid? I don't think so. Elementary school, middle school, high school? 'Fraid not.

Actually it's probably not such a bad thing. Nowadays I'd probably feel bad about wasting the food and I'd end up eating all my ammunition (while trying to catch flying morsels in my mouth).

Speaking of food fights, a group called Eat Better America has created a fun website that allows you to have virtual food fights with on screen foes while you browse the website's healthy recipes. Check it out here. Don't forget to click on the plate of food to replenish your ammo. And whatever you do, stay away from Chuck the hot dog vendor. He's a ruthless S.O.B.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carey said...

the comic strip reminds me of the talk lately about what to do with the food. NOOOOO, I don't mean give it to the poor and starving, I mean, have a food fight with it. All the extra food is distributed out to the eaters, and at the count of three they have at it.

12:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home