"It is possible to die from eating. But I think to be professional means you don't die." (Takeru Kobayashi)

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

A VIEW FROM THE NATHAN'S TABLE

Check out this post on Erik "The Red" Denmark's blog. Some good insight into the whole Nathan's Koby reversal controversy from a man with a spot at the table. Don't miss his observations about Koby's quick post-contest costume change and Joey's HDB count being off by several hot dogs throughout the contest. Could it have been intentional to keep the race exciting for the viewers at home?

6 Comments:

Blogger Carey said...

Pete, you up for meeting over at Tony Luke's saturday night? You don't have to do the challenge if you are worried about that. I am gonna try it though.

12:25 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to be in North East PA Saturday night for a party. Thanks for the offer and good luck though.

2:30 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was at Tony Luke's last week and the menu make it seem like you have to pay if you do it or not. So you'll get a shirt and your pic on the wall. I'll asked my friends that did it tonight.

2:38 PM

 
Blogger Dave S. said...

Yeah, the "eat it and it's free" option definitely gets my attention. But it's not a deal breaker. Lord knows I've paid good money to gorge myself without even the reward of a t-shirt or picture on a wall!

3:08 PM

 
Blogger Carey said...

yes, I remember making that comment last time we were there. I just wanted to see how fast I can get it down.

3:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This blog's information is very rich.i very like it

7:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home