"It is possible to die from eating. But I think to be professional means you don't die." (Takeru Kobayashi)

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Kobayashi "reversal" investigation underway

You may have heard about it here, but I'm launching a semi-unofficial investigation into the alleged Nathan's hot dog "Kobayashi Reversal" incident. A team of video experts (me) will review several pieces of amateur footage over the weekend and I will post an in-depth (and mostly tongue-in-cheek) report on the matter on Sunday. That is all.

4 Comments:

Blogger steakbellie said...

a fascinating and worthy use of energies! There's some definitive video of it, and while I believe the call at the table must stand, it can help with future contests!

9:43 AM

 
Blogger Mega Munch said...

Yeah, really it's just going to be me bloviating about a whole lot of nothing and sticking up for Koby in the end. But if something good comes from it, so be it!

9:59 AM

 
Blogger Nate Brennan said...

Hey! Thanks for the blog comment on MySpace. Yeah, I would love some tips for training and competing techniques if you're willing to lend them. Just message me on MySpace or make another blog comment on MySpace because I'll probably rarely check the blogger I had to make. Thanks alot!

10:45 AM

 
Blogger Nate Brennan said...

the link is www.myspace.com/natebrennan by the way...

3:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home