"It is possible to die from eating. But I think to be professional means you don't die." (Takeru Kobayashi)

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Kobayashi "reversal" investigation underway

You may have heard about it here, but I'm launching a semi-unofficial investigation into the alleged Nathan's hot dog "Kobayashi Reversal" incident. A team of video experts (me) will review several pieces of amateur footage over the weekend and I will post an in-depth (and mostly tongue-in-cheek) report on the matter on Sunday. That is all.

2 Comments:

Blogger steakbellie said...

a fascinating and worthy use of energies! There's some definitive video of it, and while I believe the call at the table must stand, it can help with future contests!

9:43 AM

 
Blogger Dave S. said...

Yeah, really it's just going to be me bloviating about a whole lot of nothing and sticking up for Koby in the end. But if something good comes from it, so be it!

9:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home