"It is possible to die from eating. But I think to be professional means you don't die." (Takeru Kobayashi)

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

One of these HAS to work!

I know, lately I've been stretching the limits of this topic of this blog, but I promise to include more entries about actual food items or eating feats.

In the meantime, I noticed a few "bad pick-up lines" that involved food at this
website and decided to scour the internet for more lines in order to compile the official top 10 worst food-related pick-up lines of all time. I actually think some of these stand a good chance of working at a few competitive eating events. In fact, I think I read somewhere that witnessing feats of intense gorging is some sort of aphrodesiac.

10. If you were a hamburger at McDonald's, you would be McGorgeous.


9. Does your father own a juice factory? Then how'd you get to be so Veryfine?

8. Girl, if you were an extra value meal, I'd definitely super size you.

7. You be the Dairy Queen and I'll be your Burger King: You treat me right, and I'll do it your way

6. Hey there, I've got the hot dog if you've got the buns.

5. Do you know the difference between a hamburger and sex? (No.) Wanna do lunch sometime?

4. I'm like chocolate and doughnuts, I go straight to your ass!

3. Do you work at Subway? Cause you just gave me a footlong.

2. Excuse me, do you have any raisins? How about a date?

1. Did your father have sex with a carrot? Cause you've got nice eyes.


OK, now that the pain is over, here’s a few more that didn’t make the list. I’ll give you the first line and leave the punch line (literally!) up to you.

Hi, my name's John, but you can call me Papa John…

You remind me of a Twinky…

Your daddy must have been a baker…


technorati tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home