"It is possible to die from eating. But I think to be professional means you don't die." (Takeru Kobayashi)

Monday, October 08, 2007

BACK DOWN FROM UP NORTH

Just got back from Maine. Heather and I were up there for a few days camping and eating lobster. That's good stuff, especially when you get a toasted sub stuffed with nothing but lobster meat, but I'll stick with beef. Or lamb. While we were in Portland, we stopped by a brewpub (support your local brewpub!) called Gritty McDuffs. I ordered a a Gritty's Best Brown Ale (below) and a lamb burger topped with feta cheese. Heather got the fish and chips and a classic pub style brew.

MAINE - Gritty McDuffs

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave I know what you were up there for. I found it here http://wbztv.com/topstories/local_story_281104944.html

1:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Support your local Brew Pub!

Add that T-Shirt to the UEPa offerings... I love it.

Also add this great line from my girlfriend.

"I'm only with him --> because he's my ride home."

2:28 PM

 
Blogger Dave S. said...

In that top picture, I couldn't figure out how the hell he was carrying her (upside down on his back)? That's hilarious.

Wing Tut, I like your t-shirt idea. I'll work on that.

11:51 AM

 
Blogger steakbellie said...

damn, I'm starving

12:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home